Winter is coming

Friday, November 04, 2011Unknown

We'll it's really Christmas that I'm more worried about. Instead of trying to knit/make something for everyone this year, I've decided to make some and buy others. I've realized that not everyone will appreciate the time and effort that goes into a hand made gift, and not everyone will appreciate it or use it so I can use that time to make something for others. On my list are a few pairs of socks, another Boscage Cowla tree froganother messy, and some more items. The only one I've started is a pair of socks so far! Hopefully I can get some more finished soon but I'm working on a Ravenclaw Christmas stocking as part of my colour work knitting class and that has to be finished up soon. The yarn for the frog and nessy are on the way as well.

I'm just glad that I've finished Christmas shopping for Ji already and don't have to worry about it. I just have to decide if I want to try to make Harry Potter house stocking or Game of Thrones house stocking instead. Either way they would be awesome!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form