Making a List and Checking it Twice!

Saturday, November 19, 2011Unknown

I decided to only make a few items for Christmas this year and buy the rest. It turns out there are a few people on my list who are extremely hard to buy for and only slightly easier to make for so I decided to make for them.
Right now my list looks like this:
1. Twilight socks - finished
2. Square socks
3. Square socks
4. Cowl - finished
5. Tree Frog - started
6. More socks
7. Mittens - not gonna happen!
8. Probably a few more I'm not remembering now.
9. Crochet dragon

Now taking into account that each sock takes roughly 20 hours.. by my calculations.. I'm screwed!
Right now I'm making the tree frog while I wait for some sock yarn for the square socks to come in. (Pattern link later) So, hopefully I can get a lot of this frog finished before I have to start on a pair of socks.

Other than this, I am basically finished my Christmas shopping, which makes this a little easier, but not by much. :(
I'll post again when I'm not drowning in yarn.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form