Knitting

Possible Podcast?

Friday, January 25, 2013Unknown

I've been toying with the idea of starting a podcast, but since I don't really have any followers here and it could be a lot of effort,  I'm not sure if that's something that makes sense for me. I think it would be fun, and it might be worth it even if just my mom or other family members watched it, but they just aren't interested in wool like I am.

If I do decided to do a podcast and post it to a website, should it be this website or a sister website? Any comments or ideas would be really appreciated!





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good reads all around Gin!
    Yes Podcast! I will help with getting some views by sharing if you want.
    Just do something on YouTube. Might even be able to monitize it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form