Knitting

Alive.. barely.

Thursday, December 01, 2011Unknown

I'm alive!!! Well, barely. There is finally snow on the ground and I have the worst cold/flu imaginable. Yes, that means it's December 1st. Which, in turn, means that there are 23 days to finish my knit tins projects, block what needs it and to give. Except those projects that need to be mailed for Christmas... but those will probably be late anyways due to an overflowing post office.

I was reluctant to knit while in my sick bed, which is actually a couch, but I gave in and cast on for a pair of socks last night. I'm about an inch into the cuff and I've got to say, wow! That Malabrigo Sock has a gorgeous colour way that doesn't pool, and the stitch definition is to die for. Ahh! What a great way to make myself feel a little better :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form