General

Is it necessary?

Tuesday, February 26, 2013Unknown

I am determined to get my podcast posted to iTunes somehow. I'm so determined that I've spent over 16 hours in two days trying to make it happen. I've also not been knitting because I'm trying to bring my videos to you in the most convenient way possible. 


I think I have actually figured it out so I should be able to do so in a few days. And hopefully by then Episode 3 will be out and it will have some knitty content. 

It turns out that I'm pretty serious about this blogging and podcasting thing so I'm trying out a new mobile app to write this. It's working pretty well and should enable me to post pictures straight from my iPhone to my blog instead of using a photo stream workaround or uploading them to wooly (a ravelry app that let's you add project and stash pictures from your phone)

Speaking of Ravelry, I've started a penguin soup group there to get to know you better. I already have a few members even though I haven't posted about it yet. I'm so glad that everyone is enjoying my show so far. I think once my ravelry group gains 50 members, I'll have a giveaway. So stay tuned and share the news!

While you're sharing, keep an eye out for a domain change. That's right. Penguin-soup.blogspot.com will soon be penguin-soup.com! So exciting. 

I'm sure there's some more news I'm missing but that's ok. My brain is full of code and iTunes podcasting regulations and the like. In the meantime, I'm going to keep trying to get my submission to blip.tv to work. 

Sorry about the random choppy nature of this post. Here's a picture of Miles to make it up to you. 


 

P.S. I'm thinking of having a virtual knit night on google hangout in a week or so. Thoughts?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form