General

Promises, Promises.

Thursday, February 28, 2013Unknown

I know, I know. I promised that there would be a new episode this Friday or even this weekend at the latest. Well, I've been spending quite a bit of time (read hours upon hours) trying to get this podcast into iTunes. I know you've read that I've succeeded, and that's true, but the video quality in iTunes is horrendous! I'm going to try a few things and see if that makes a difference. I'm not going to post my iTunes link until this issue is resolved. I do apologize for the weird random "spam" in my ravelry group under the "group news" since I'll be posting a few test videos to see how the quality is.

To make a long story short, because I've been spending so much time trying to get onto iTunes and now trying to get the videos to watchable quality, I haven't had a whole lot of knitting time. I'm trying to remedy that today by working on my Clarus shawl. I'm pretty determined to finish it asap. So I have plans to record on Monday and then again the next weekend.

In other news, I've been testing out an app I can use to blog and another I can take video podcasts from. I'm going to be away for a little while starting next weekend so I should be able to keep up blogging and maybe make a video or two while I'm away. No guarantees on the video since I probably won't have a lot of knitting time (except for there and back). So we'll see how this goes.

Anyways, I should probably get back to my knitting so I'll have something to show you Monday.

Happy Crafting,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form