General

Halloween Costume Ideas

Thursday, October 06, 2011Unknown

Halloween is my favourite event of the year to celebrate so I've decided to have a costume party at my place. I've had a half finished kimono in a bag somewhere but Ji says I'm not allowed to wear it as he won't be able to match it. So I figured what better than a video game themed costume? I threw out the idea to go as lollipop chainsaw and Ji really liked it because he could go as a zombie, plus it's a bit of a running joke. I'll show you what it is and then you can get the joke a bit better.
First off, some concept art:


Yes, there are hearts on her chainsaw, and yes, you did see a head strapped to her chainsaw. That is the talking severed head of her boyfriend. Now you can kind of understand how ridiculous this game seems and yes, it looks terrible. But, it also look awesome in a terrible sort of way and I think it looks awesome because of how and it looks.





What could be more fun than mowing down zombies with a chainsaw that has hearts on it while following the advice of your boyfriend's talking head that is strapped to the back of your chainsaw? Now much is the answer!

Now the most difficult part of this is going to be the chainsaw so there's a good chance I won't be able to finish this costume by Halloween but I plan on going to Otakon next year and this could be an awesome cosplay idea.

Thoughts?




























Here's the trailer so you can see what I'm talking about.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form