General KAL

Resistance May be Futile

Friday, March 22, 2013Unknown


Humans, as a species, are inherently against change. I finally got my blog looking how I want it, my podcast is working (ish, still trying to get better quality) and things are fine. I'm just worried that I may run out of space sooner rather than later with hipcast and then have to make a change in blog hosts after I already have a good following and number of posts here. And that would make the change a lot harder.

My other alternative is to switch to a wordpress blog and use videopress. The issue with this is that I would run out of space after about a year or so and have to upgrade every year after that. It's a huge pain. Another downside is that I would have to pay the lump sum up front and I'm more comfortable with the monthly thing for now. The biggest downside is I don't like how the wordpress blogs look. And you can't leave a comment unless you have an account and that's a pain in the rear.

I really wish that blogger would make it easier for podcasters by enabling us to put our videos into our posts ourselves then we can do the feedburner thing and go from there. Grr. Maybe I'll try a new program and see if I can shrink my video. But I'm sure blogger has a space capacity too.

Podcasting is hard!

UPDATES:
* I am having a Juego knit along group with prizes! It's a Laura Nelkin Mystery Knit-Along that Starts April 12. Check the Ravelry group for more info.

* Thursday, March 28 at 12 CST I'm having a google hangout virtual knit night! penguinsouppodcast@gmail.com is the e-mail address or you can find me at Ginny PenguinSoup. Add me and we can have a cup of tea, chat, and knit together.

*Only a few more days to get the group to 50 members for the two sets of stitch markers to be drawn during Monday's show. I'll also be announcing our first sponsored giveaway then!

That's about it,
Happy Crafting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form