General

A Short Thankyou

Thursday, September 26, 2013Unknown

I'm moving on Saturday, and while I'm not nearly finished packing, and my homework assignments aren't done haven't been started, I'm not in a panic. Well, I was yesterday, but that's was yesterday and today is today.

I have finally gotten my personal filofax and I have utilized the space and immediately came up with a system that works for me. I have used it to plot out homework assignments, birthdays, podcasts, blogs, vkns, shop udates, and most recently, my room packing schedule. I've been waiting for this for well over a month now and I can already see immediate improvement.

I'm sorry I was so unorganized before, with random vkns, shop uptdates, podcasts, and blogs. I was trying to find a system that worked for me while trying to manage about a billion things with a new business and going back to school and work. I've finally found something that works, and I can't wait to have a routine schedule.

I wanted to say thank you to those of you who sent me messages of encouragement. Those who were ok to wait a little longer for their order, or those who were fine waiting a few extra days, or a week, to post another podcast. A big thank you to those of you who told me not to worry about anything and to focus on school and the move, and those of you who told me it was ok, and I should relax. I'm finally taking your advice and trying not to stress out. This, along with finally being organized, has brought me a sense of peace. (Although, I'm sure I'll be panicking Friday and Saturday) But I now know that I'll make it through. It will probably be unorganized and a huge mess, but it will still happen and everything will be ok.




Thank you,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form