General

Busy Bee

Thursday, December 19, 2013Unknown

Coming January I'm going to get my act together! I have made a tentative schedule based on my tentative class schedule and what I would like my weeks to look like. I don't have Ji's class schedule so that could affect some things like planned dinner and homework times. I also need to figure out if I'll be driving, biking, or bussing so that could mess up a few things as well. And I might change my classes during the first week of classes.

So far it looks like this:
















I'm hoping Ji's classes don't run over my scheduled dinner time 5-7 which is time to make, cook and eat dinner as well have a bit of relaxing time. I'm planning to do at least 2 hours of homework every night as well.

This getting up at 7 and going to bed at 10 thing might be the hardest part of my whole plan. I'm a night hawk so getting up early and eating and showering and getting right to work is going to be weird for me. Also making myself to go bed at 10 will be weird since I've been staying up until midnight and occasionally 3am and that isn't going to fly when I have classes to attend.

So what does this crazy busy schedule mean for you? It means that VKN's will chance to every Thursday alternating from 3 and 7 depending on the week. It means that I will record Tuesday mornings and try to get the show up Tuesday evening for you. It also means that I can attempt to have regular updates on Fridays. I will get the listing ready on Thursday and then just update it between classes on Friday. It also means that I will try to blog ever Monday and Thursday. It also means I will have very little time with my husband except for dinner and evenings but that's ok, it's almost like a real job that way but that has nothing to do with you. Oh, and free weekends! Unless I'm behind with schoolwork or dyeing.

The first shop update of the year will be January 10th at 2:00pm CST.

The first Monthly Unclub skein will be available for pre-order January 1- January 7th. The theme for that is The Hobbit with the first week's colourway being Gollum and comes with this cute little fishie from The Cotswold Knitter.






















A sneak peak of the Gollum colours to come, but here's a hint: It's all in the striping pattern.

In non-knitting related news, Ji put my penguin outside for me! I love him so much and am so happy to have him outside finally.
And even better, Google made it snow on him!



















How cool is that?!


Until next time,


P.S. I'll be making a few changes to the layout of the blog and if it's down or a bit wonky for a few days, that's why. Not to worry, it should hopefully be ok before the shownotes need to go up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form