General

No show.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013Unknown

I'm a no show this week. This is the week of my final exams and also the week of one of the worst migraines I've had. They can really wipe you out and leave you tied for days.

I also had a ct scan today and an iv never makes anyone feel better (unless you need a life saving drip). And to top it all off, my washing machine broke. And it was when I was out of clothes and had at least five huge loads to wash (not including the two soaking wet loads that wouldn't spin dry).

I'm past the point of feeling bad. I had a nap and now I think it's mostly just funny and that's good because I'm not getting so stressed about anything.

The VKN is still on and I'll try to record on Friday for you instead of Sunday.

At least I've found some knitting time and cast on a plain sock in my naughty colourway.



Hope your week is going better than mine.

Chin up,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form