General

Not Enough Hours

Wednesday, April 03, 2013Unknown


I know this has been said about a billion times, but it's so true. There really aren't enough hours in a day. I also realize that this is kind of a stupid thing because if you were up longer then you would lose out on sleep and be more miserable the next day. I get it. I just really wish I had more time for knitting and spinning. I want these socks finished!!

If you haven't gathered by now, I'm working 8 days in a row, have one day off and then probably do it all over again. I think my schedule will let me record on Monday like I usually do, but it might not be edited and uploaded until Tuesday. Sorry it might be a bit late. And I'm sorry I probably won't have much to talk about.

To make it up to you, I've got another sponsored giveaway and this time it's yarny!!! I know you'll forgive me :)

Not even time for a picture. Sorry :(


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form