Podcast Episodes

Episode 12: Penguins!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013Unknown

E12 from PenguinSoup on Vimeo.

Wips
Grandmas favourite dishcloth
Cotton
4.0mm

FO's
Rescue Me, Chin Boy, and Show me The Stars by C.C. Almon
Crazy Zauberball
2.5mm needles

HOs
Plain Penguin Soup Socks
Witches Be Trippin' from KirbyWirby
2.5mm

What's Next?
PB&W by Adrienne Fong
I'm Doing Westley
Twinkle Toes in Cirtus Twist from Hiwassee Creek Dyeworks for the KAL
2.5mm

Plain Penguin Soup Socks #2
Skating Rink 1987 w/ strobe light sparkles from KirbyWirby
2.5mm needles

Review Something!
CoopKnits Socks by Rachel Coopey

  • Photo Index
  • Sock inspiration for each sock
  • 5-8 beautiful pictures per pattern
  • Love the white haired lady. Looks like she could be your mom
  • Well written and laid out
  • Big bold charts
  • Top down socks but with different methods. Afterthought heel, colourwork, lace, ect.
  • Great tutorial and info section in the back.


Mail Call
Countess Ablaze
Geeks Like Rainbows Too in Count Cashmerino

My Penguin Knotted Bag is here!

Cool Stuff
I spent some time teaching my 6 year old niece to knit.


Contests
KellyConnor Designs Giveaway!
The Winner is: #12 who is phoenixfire
And they said "This shop has been in my Etsy favorites for ages. I love the “Big Balls” bag.
I think that “Dumbledore Knits” or a Buffy-inspired bag (Knitters are the original Vampire Slayers) would be fun."

Honourable mention: Irocknits
I can hardly decide, they r all great! I guess, Winter is coming … 
How about: “I wil not buy more yarn, I will not buy more yarn, I will not buy more yarn, until tomorrow.” 
Or “I love my S.A.B.L.E. Stash Accumulation Beyond Life Expectancy”. 
Or “Working on my PhD Projects Half Done”



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form