Podcast Episodes

Episode 13: What's My Name Again?

Wednesday, May 22, 2013Unknown

E13 from PenguinSoup on Vimeo.

Wips:
PB&W by Adrienne Fong
Cirtus Twist on Twinkle Toes Base by Hiwassee Creek
2.5mm hiyahiya Sharp 9" circ

Plain Penguin Soup Sock w/gusset
Skating Rink 1987 w/ strobe light sparkle from KirbyWirby Yarns
2.5mm

FOs
Plain PenguinSoup Sock
Witches Be Trippin' from KirbyWirby Yarns
2.5mm 9"circ

Review Something!
The Knitter Issue 58

Mail Call
GnomeAcres shipment came in.
Kaylee
Polyjuice Potion
Nightwing

Countess Ablaze OOAK
On my merry way

Cool Stuff
So Square socks wen't crispy and gross after one wear and wash. I complained to Malabrigo and got a quick response. They asked if I would like a different colour so I picked a new one. I received the package within a week of my message and it contained an extra skein of a different yarn. Great customer service!

The yarn came in for the commissioned sock

Vanessa aka VintageRoseKnits has some awesome stitch markers in her etsy shop. Tea, dog, walking dead, knitting and many other super cute sets.

Redesigning Logo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form