General

Big News!

Thursday, June 13, 2013Unknown

If you haven't heard yet, there's a lot going on in the Penguin Soup household. There are a lot of new things in the works, things to prepare for, and regular life to go on with as well. I'll try to keep it short and hit all of the high points since I know most of you who read this blog also know me on instagram, ravelry, and have watched the podcast, and the cat's out of the bag there!

I'm working on a commissioned pair of socks and I have a shawl to knit for Cherie of KirbyWirby Yarns. My first paid projects is kind of exciting and is teaching me quite a few lessons about knitting for money. It kind of takes the fun out of it (the shawl has less deadlines and is for yarn so I'm not minding so bad because it feels like gift knitting.

I have received my Penguin Soup colourway from KirbyWirby yarns and need to design a sock pattern for it so we can ave a kit and a knit-along! There are also two other sock pattern ideas I have and would like to execute, and I would love to design a shawl sometime soon. I'll put an announcement looking for test knitters when I'm ready.

I am starting a home business dyeing yarn, and maybe eventually roving as well. I have bought all the materials needed and I have so many ideas in my head. I can't wait for my supplied to arrive so I can get started. I have a new logo in the works, the blog may change. The blog might get a make over, might move to another host, who knows what needs to be done as of right now.

I think that's about it for now. More bloggings and updates to come.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form