General

And They're Off.

Monday, January 13, 2014Unknown

After two weeks of strife, sickness, and complications, it finally seems like I have things in order!
The first nice change is that I've found Wave Accounting and I've set myself up there. I've connected my Paypal account and I can also take a picture of and upload receipts. I'm sure my accountant will be much happier dealing with my 2014 expenses than my paper logged 2013 expenses. I feel kind of bad about them but I was still really new at this.

I've also gotten my ballbands updated. They look modern and clean with a logo whith white bachground on the front and QR code and e-mail and website above. I've gotten some printable sticky labels so I can type up the colourway, yarn info, and if it's a club shipment. It looks great, except the placement of the QR code is a bit off and it's gets hidden by the label. I've only got 50 or so to get through before I can reprint though.

The most important changes are the ones to my school life. I've switched a few classes around and only have classes Tuesdays and Thursdays and the Thursdays classes are a bit later than I'd anticipated. I'm thinking about recording Monday, VKN on Wednesday, and updates Fridays but I haven't committed to it yet. But there's a big chance that is what's going to happen.

I'm hoping to fit in a bit more knitting time in there somewhere, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

P.S. this is Pinkie Pie I dyed up for my niece and it will be available Friday for you!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Contact Form